Urgent Prescription Funds
Patients can utilize this service one-time and must be compliant with MAP if it is available to them.
- UWMF/DFM clinic prescriber must indicate that the prescription is medically urgent
- Patients must demonstrate that they have no other resources to obtain the medication
Provides insured patients with short/long term co-pay assistance resource.
Provide patients with vouchers/coupons who indicate they cannot afford the medications or can be used when a trial of a medication is needed.
- Assist clinic staff with restocking and specific voucher/coupon requests
- Medication Vouchers - Merck
- Medication Vouchers - Pfizer
- Medication Vouchers Restock Requests
Patients may be referred to a Patient Resource Representative to assess and determine if the patient is eligible for government programs or other community resources; which might provide a more long-term solution.
Pneumovax and Zostavax have special vaccine replacement programs