Clinicians and staff prefer to learn about the new strategic plan from their leaders. This is an excellent opportunity to discuss as a team how the work on your team, unit, clinic or department will impact and be impacted by our plan.
By November 1, 2017, every UW Health leader is expected to share the strategic plan with their direct reports and to document their completion by submitting this sign off form. All staff should be able to recite our new vision statement: Remarkable Healthcare by November 1, 2017. Senior leaders will be asking your staff about our new vision statement in their leadership rounds.
- This tool provides a list of steps for leaders to communicate with their teams.
- Strategic Plan Communications Leader Sign Off Form
- Complete this form once you have communicated with your direct reports.
- Use this to communicate with your teams. Slides 1-15 are the strategic plan summary. Slides 16-30 provide resources and suggestions for customizing discussions with your areas.
- UW Health leadership has defined the priority FY18 initiatives that support the strategies and foundational competencies noted in the strategic plan. This is our FY18 work plan. Leaders are not asked to create or define initiatives, but rather understand the priority initiatives and what they mean for your area.
- Order Lanyards, Badge Reels and Badge Cards
- Order a supply of Mission/Vision badge cards, Remarkable Healthcare badge reels and/or lanyards for you and your direct reports through Badger Graphics for delivery (at no cost to you, but please only order what you need). Clinical areas should not order cloth lanyards, due to infection control risk. See Leader Checklist for ordering instructions.
- If you do not currently have access to the Badger Graphic ordering website, please complete an Access to Badger Graphics Request Formbased on your employer.
- You will receive an email from Badger Graphics with your login instructions.
- Strategic Plan Definitions