- Routine, annual, asymptomatic, no new problems
- Annually after age 40 Average Risk
- Annually after age 30 for High Risk Surveillance in patients at hereditary risk
- Family History of Breast Cancer
- Personal History of Breast Cancer not undergoing current cancer treatment
- History of implants without new implant or breast problems
Does not require a health care provider order. Patients may schedule a screening mammogram directly. Medicare and many insurance plans require a minimum 365-day interval between screening mammogram.